Proudly Serving Northern California Including - Sacramento, Santa Rosa, Stockton & Nearby
NorCal Foundation Support offers foundation repair, concrete repair, crawl space encapsulation & concrete leveling
services to property owners in Northern California and Hawaii. Our purpose is to redefine the construction industry by
providing our customers with an incredible experience from start to finish. We care deeply for and strive to build a
long-term relationship with each customer and we achieve this through our amazing team of employees, culture, and
mission of helping others. We want our employees and you to always know that you are the most valuable to us and we
strive to provide our team nothing less than an environment they can thrive and succeed in.
Responsible for overseeing each production job to completion, ensuring quality, safety, and efficiency. Leads production
employees on his/her crew. Supports the company’s management, purpose, mission, and values.
○ Vision Insurance
○ Paid Training
○ Best-in-class training and state-of-the-art software that sets you up for success
○ Opportunities for professional growth
● High school diploma or GED preferred
● Valid driver’s license and a safe driving record
● 1+ years crew leadership experience
● 1 + years of experience in construction trades; or,
● A combination of education and experience that illustrates a proven track record in this field.
● Lives within a commutable distance
● Ability and skill in operating equipment and/or power tools.
● Ability to understand, speak, read, and write in English.
● Ability to speak Spanish preferred.
● Ability to see the “big picture,” i.e. total job and break it into steps.
1. Before leaving for the job: a) reviews job specifications to determine materials, tools, and
equipment needed for the job, and b) loads the truck with such materials, tools, and equipment.
2. Upon arriving at the job site: a) assesses the conditions of the job, b) plans time allotment, tools
needed, order of work, and workload for the team, and c) adjusts for conditions, making changes from the
original job order as needed.
3. At the jobsite: a) assigns tasks to the team, b) motivates and trains the team on proper handling of
materials and tools and approved methods of installation, c) ensures company policies and procedures, as
well as safety guidelines, are followed, d) tracks the team’s hours, e) moves job progress to completion at a
pace to ensure efficiency and quality, f) troubleshoots situations and innovates processes on the spot as needed, g) communicates with the team about changes needing to be made or made from the original job order, and h) collects payment at the end of the job.
4. Communicates with: a) the customer throughout the job to aid in understanding and satisfaction of work, ensuring that the customer is aware of and happy with any change to the job before making any such change and satisfied with the finished product, and b) the Production Coordinator, the Project Manager, and Production Department regarding the job, ensuring all paperwork is done completely and accurately and given to the proper parties.
5. Provides customers with a remarkable experience.
6. Is an ambassador for the company’s culture and purpose.
7. Drives for the company in a safe manner.
8. Regular, reliable on-site attendance.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Experience Required
Name: Human Resources
Email: [email protected]
All fields with (*) are required
our service area