Proudly Serving Northern California Including - Sacramento, Santa Rosa, Stockton & Nearby
NorCal Foundation Support, a regional leader in the foundation repair and moisture control industry, is looking for a Sales Representative to join our fast-paced, growing team! In this role, you will consult with homeowners at appointments we have scheduled for you. Your goal? To diagnose the issues they are experiencing with their home and provide the best solution for them.
What We Need For This Role
- 1+ years of successful experience in the sales field; or a combination of education and experience that illustrates a proven track record in this field.
- Construction experience is a plus, but not required.
- Skill in operating computer software (we will train you).
- Strong listening, closing, and follow-up skills.
- Being able to and comfortable with entering a crawlspace underneath a house.
- Ability to walk, kneel, and crawl.
- A valid driver’s license and a safe driving record.
- Persistently strives and achieves a remarkable experience for our customers!
- Perform other duties as needed for the success of our team.
What We Would Provide
- An opportunity to make $100K+
- A benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision.
- Best in class training and state-of-the-art software that sets you up for success.
- Opportunities for professional growth.
- High-quality, warm leads – no cold calling!
Our purpose is to redefine the construction industry by providing our customers with an incredible experience from start to finish. We care deeply for and strive to build a long-term relationship with each customer and we achieve this through our amazing team of employees, culture, and mission of helping others. We want our employees and you to always know that you are the most valuable to us and we strive to provide our team nothing less than an environment they can thrive and succeed in.
If you pride yourself on providing exceptional customer service and want to be valued for what you bring to the team, apply today to join us as our Sales Representative. For more information about our company or to complete an application, visit www.norcalfoundationsupport.com.
*Note:The purpose of this document is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. This document does not reflect all job duties or requirements for every position. Requirements build as one progresses through the job levels, so any job duties required at a lower level may be required at the higher level in addition to the duties listed for that higher level. Duties, assignments, and other responsibilities may differ for similar positions based on business conditions, departmental or geographic location, and/or needs for the particular position. An individual must demonstrate successful performance in their current position before being considered for promotion. In addition, in order to promote into a higher-level position, a business need for the promotion must exist and the candidate must be considered the most qualified person for the new position. Completion of certain milestones such as obtaining an advanced degree or certification, time in current position, or developing skills to perform at the higher-level role do not guarantee a promotion.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Experience Required
Name: Human Resources
Email: [email protected]
All fields with (*) are required
our service area