Proudly Serving Northern California Including - Sacramento, Concord, Martinez & Nearby
NorCal Foundation Support, a regional leader in the foundation repair and moisture control industry, is looking for a Production Crew Member to join our fast-paced, growing team! Our purpose is to redefine the construction industry by providing our customers with an incredible experience from start to finish. We care deeply for and strive to build a long-term relationship with each customer and we achieve this through our amazing team of employees, culture, and mission of helping others. We want our employees and you to always know that you are the most valuable to us and we strive to provide our team nothing less than an environment they can thrive and succeed in.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Load materials, tools, and equipment on the company truck for each job.
- Install each job using company-approved and quality-driven methods.
- Unload and clean the truck upon return to the company.
- Ability to travel on a day to day basis and to network trainings.
- Ability to work at remote locations for an extended period of time (i.e. up to one week).
- Provides timely follow up with team members on various job-related issues and inquiries.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate production concerns in a timely manner to project foreman or supervisory staff.
- Perform other duties as needed for the success of our team
- Is an ambassador for the Company’s culture and purpose, and persistently strives and achieves a remarkable experience for our customers!
Necessary Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, & Other Characteristics
- Experience in construction is preferred, but not required.
- Preferably, a valid driver’s license and safe driving record.
- Unrestricted lifting ability.
- Ability to kneel and crawl.
- Ability to work overtime if needed.
What We Would Provide
- A solid pay, paid time off, and holidays.
- Benefits package including medical, dental, and vision.
- The best tools and training to get the job done the right way.
- Opportunities for professional growth.
- A trusting, respectful, and fun culture.
If you pride yourself in providing exceptional customer service and want to be valued for what you bring to the team, apply today to join us as our Production Crew Member.
For more information about our company, visitwww.norcalfoundationsupport.com.
To complete an employment application, please email our recruiting department at [email protected]
*Note:The purpose of this document is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. This document does not reflect all job duties or requirements for every position. Requirements build as one progresses through the job levels, so any job duties required at a lower level may be required at the higher level in addition to the duties listed for that higher level. Duties, assignments, and other responsibilities may differ for similar positions based on business conditions, departmental or geographic location, and/or needs for the particular position. An individual must demonstrate successful performance in their current position before being considered for promotion. In addition, in order to promote into a higher-level position, a business need for the promotion must exist and the candidate must be considered the most qualified person for the new position. Completion of certain milestones such as obtaining an advanced degree or certification, time in current position, or developing skills to perform at the higher-level role do not guarantee a promotion.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Entry Level
Name: Human Resources
Email: [email protected]